Monday, March 16, 2009

Mischief...











Momma went to work this morning after we spent an evening preparing a package for a certain Italian duo of pals who either have or had birthdays. It was our first foray into the world of blogging buddies birthday greetings, but I think I got off on the wrong paw. My mom and I found some goodies that we (I) love and on Sunday, we packed them up. Mom was going to mail the package on Monday, but she was running late and left the unopened package behind when she went to work. She forgot that I have an awesome tracking shnoz for all things edible and squeakable. By the time she returned from wherever it is that she goes, I'd consumed my Italian friends' goodies. Mom seemed panicked. I wasn't feeling too good. And, I'd played with my buddies' toys as well! You can imagine the terror I felt when Mom came home! OMD!


Mom loaded me in the car, cause my belly was so swollen, and hauled me off to the V-E-T, who I happen to like a lot, cause he gives me the awesome treats after we're done. Not THIS time! I got something called x-rays, cause Mom told him that I ate Dad's glove as well as everything else, and then got a "SHOT" to "calm" my tummy. Yuck! It seemed like days before Mom came back to get me, so I jumped up on her and the V-E-T said I needed to stop doing that. I've had a good nap now, and Dad just came home and ON LEASH, we walked around the block, as the good V-E-T said we must. No offleash partying for me today and worse, no dinner - ARGGHHHHHHH!!! Be back with you all soon.


Loves and Licks,

xo Sammie























I will be OKay, but feeling a bit under the weather. Love you all.

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

...and I thought Goldens were GOOD pups!?!

BOL!

My Doggy Nanny had to reorder several difFURent khristmas gifts...I wonder why?!?

She doesn't understand what my nose khan smell!

I hope woo feel better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Princess Eva and Brice said...

That sounds like something my brother would do! Which is why everything (even non-edibles) is kept in food safe.

Princess Eva

Life With Dogs said...

Feel better soon little beauty!

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hehe, must be something about those Golden Boys....Alfie demolished my first attempt at their birthday package and Mum had to redo it!
Also, last night Mum took Alfie to a match at our club for which she had cakes and raffle prizes....she left him for two minutes to go and pay for fuel and when she came back he had demolished the lot....paper everywhere, chewed packaging....and no sign of the 16 snowball cakes! Worse of all, Mum had made all the big fancy rosettes for the match, and when she came back Alfie had removed them all from their protective packaging and was sitting on top of them! How can he be the best behaved and still be so naughty sometimes?
Slobbers xx

Suzuki said...

I hope you are feeling better soon :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OHHHHHHHHHH Dear Sammie!!!!!
Don't worry for my birthday pressies....I'm very happy that you liked them!!!WAAWAAAWAAAA!!!!you wanted test them for me only!!Thanks dear friend!!!!!WAAWAAWWA!!!
But I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry that you feel not good!!!we're worried for you!!!
Please....give us news if you are feeling better now!!!!
welove you and you look sooooooooooo cute and sad in these photos!!!
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee Sammie's mom and dad....she is wonderful and we love your baby....for my birthday pressie can you forgive she???
For me it will be the best gift that I could ever had!!!!!!
And...........MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Sammie....I want one pressie from you......Do you want to be my girlfriend??????......I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! in the last pictures you are soooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!
Please..take care of you!!!!!!!!!
lots of love and kisses!!
Paco!!!!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Oops...
We think you're just trying to taste them to make sure that the cookies are ok for your friends.
We hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,
Sam & June

Clay's Mommy said...

Oh Sami! We hope you feel better soon. We're sure the vet will give you lots of nummy treats the next time you go!

The J.A.Z. Pack!

Anonymous said...

Gee, we're sorry you don't feel well but that middle photo is very provocative; published that in Playdog Magazine. We must say however, that's was very careless behavior. And an additional vet bill on top of everything else. Shame, shame, shame. Your mom should know better. We bet she got a spanking from your dad.
- TBH

Golden Samantha said...

I agree with you totally. Mom should know better, even though she had it on top of the dining room table and I never thought of trying to snag anything from up there. But now she knows to put things on top of her closet, cause I can jump fairly high. She also brought in a large plastic box with a plastic lid this morning. I think she means to keep extra goodies away from any place I can reach them forevermore, sniff. Mom got harsh words from Dad, but Dad got in trouble with Mom too, cause don't forget, I also stole a leather glove that they still haven't found hehe. That glove is the reason for the xray. Mom thought I ate it, silly Ma. When I have access to so many cookies?
xo Sammie

ThePainterPack said...

We hopes woo feels sooooo much better!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Sure hope you are feeling better after your walk.. Upset tummies are no fun..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mason Dixie said...

Hope it was worth the vet visit, and glad to see Paco is not upset and just happy you were testing things out for them . =)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hope those treats were worth all the trouble. And we surely hope you are feeling better. We bet Mom won't forget the package the next time.

Tail wags, the OP Pack