Friday, January 14, 2011

Mango Minster Entry - Me, Sammie...

Who doesn't know, by now, that the MangoMinster 2011 is now in progress? Time to get your entries in - we are so excited! For your viewing pleasure, esteemed Judges, I present you with my submission!

Since I don't understand the concept of moral (is that a mushroom?), I will proceed with what Mom labels as my "shameless" (immoral) behavior. Yes, I am a shameless dog. Above, you see that I am furry happy and not at all unashamed to display my fine self with furs and scars alike.

I have no compunctions (is that a word?) about counter-surfing, whether I go after a full pan of gingerbread, half of our doggeh Christmas cookies, any and all hooman foodables I can lay my paws on, or even Ozzie's food, as shown above. I am profoundly proud of my excellent skills.

I bark at dogs and/or hoomans with abandon, particularly at those I don't recognize, and also including balloons and giant "stuffie hoomans" anywhere I see them.
I am totally and most easily flattered by praise and treatables, except when Momma or Pa run out of them, as in the above pitchur, when I was chasin' after a marmot - wouldn't have come back fur anything. And even when Ma HAS cookies, I distinguish myself with absolutely awesome work - see movie, below.



Don't ya think I am a great spokesdog for the title of "Shameless Dog?"

26 comments:

Sam said...

Shamlessly shamless - ESPECIALLY the "stand on recall!"

Best of luck to you, Sammie, you will have our vote!

The Daily Pip said...

Definite Shameless Dog! Though I do a little counter surfing myself - actually, it is more like coffee table surfing for me, but I grab what I can!

Your pal, Pip

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my my!!!

Woo go GiRl!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Yas said...

You got my vote for sure!!

Cheers,
Maxx

Barbara said...

See, if you run fast to mom when she calls, she'll just expect that every time. I like the way you roll, Sammy!

Scooter said...

Yes, I do think that you qualify to be a shameless dog!! Good posts!!

wags
Jazzi

Lorenza said...

Oh.... yes!
Sure you are a shameless dog!
Pawesome entry!
Good luck at the MM!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

houndstooth said...

"I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk!" Tee hee! Your sashaying is going to get the judges all in a tizzy! I think you've got a good shot, Sammie!

Bunny

Molly the Airedale said...

You definitley qualify bigtime for shameless doggie, Sammie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

George said...

You are lucky that you can counter surf, I could do with a step stool!
lol!! that video, you didn't look to enthusiastic!!!
Paws crossed for you in MM
See Yea George xxx

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

You make a great case!
~lickies, Ludo
pee ess: I just read about Ozzie, I hope she does well being a three legger!

D.K. Wall said...

Excellent entry!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! You are just too cute to be a "Shameless Doggie". Golden Luck to your entry. Sending my Golden LOVE to Ozzie. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

AFSocksScylla said...

We certainly think you are in the running. Nice to meet you.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Shameless for sure, isn't that what we girls are supposed to do? And at the same absolutely gorgeous. Great entry, Samantha - all the best of luck to you in MM.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Thuglets said...

Go girl go! Sammie, Good luck with your entry.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

sprinkles said...

My chi's would counter surf if they were a bit taller and could reach up there.

I kept meaning to stop by your blog and tell you that I finally got your Christmas card. Thank you! I don't know if you'll remember but it got returned back to you as undeliverable for some reason but the address was correct so you sent it back.

Kapitein Haakje said...

this was so funny ^^

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

abby jenkins said...

Haha Sammy, low and slow sister, low and slow.
You are looking good.

Paws,
Cheddar

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

You sure are shameless! In a sweet way! We wish you good luck in the contest!

Sierra Rose said...

Heehee!!! Nice entries!! Yes!
Still giggling over your super speedy drop on recall moves :)
Hope Ozzie is doing ok today. Miss you!

Sweet hugs,
Sierra Rose

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Hi! We're new to your bloggie. You are definitely a shameless diva in a very good way, in the sense of being so comfortable in your divahood you don't have any reason to feel ashamed for behaving like a perfectly normal dog. We are impressed. We're also a lot like you, even though neither of us is a Golden.

Being new, we just read about Ozzie. We're so sorry she was so badly hurt, but we're glad you found her and she's safely home again. We wish her a speedy recovery. It will take some adjusting, but we bet she adjusts quickly to her new status.

Our verification word is "lionize." That has to be a good omen for you!

Jed & Abby

Augie and Ti's mom said...

I liked the counter surfing the best!

How Sam Sees It said...

We will be rooting for you!

Sam

HoundDogMom said...

Yep, shameless for sure. At least you didn't get placed in the Cracker Dog category. :)

the booker man said...

miss sammie,

a lady who counter surfs is a most wonderific thingie! heehee. good luck with MM!!

*woof*
the booker man