Saturday, March 7, 2009

Paw It Forward!




I am extremely honored to have been bestowed with the Bubblin' Over award "If the Shoe Fits"!!! Thank you Travis the Dog so much - check out Travis' new blog (http://snowballiii.blogspot.com) - lots of excitement over there! Humbly, I will tell you that it's an award bestowed on those who bring a little "magic" to their readers via their blogs' creativity. (I found out a bit more about this award from Tibby - http://www.tibbytales.blogspot.com/ .) I want to paw it forward (I'm afraid, not without bias) to my pal, Honey at http://supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com/, for getting into the blogging scene and becoming addicted to reading all your posts very quickly! Here is the very pretty, feminine award.






I'm wagging my tail against the wall - thumpthumpthump - just like my heart! Thanks again!

xoxoxoxo
SAMMIE





Pee Ess - A little later: You won't believe what my mommy just did. She fixed my old blog hehe - much to her incredulous surprise and... she really doesn't even know what she did, but hey - I'm very, very happy here now, so I hope Mom doesn't mess with either blog ever again except to keep it simple and post!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha! Congratulations on the shoe award! We think Honey is a really nice friend, too.

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

The Musketeers said...

Congrats on the award !

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a great award, Samantha - congratulations!!! And that also looks like a very fun toy woo have between your furry paws in that pic - have a great weekend.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Khlumping Along!

Maybe woo should pass it along to your mom fur fixing the other one AND promising not to mess with this one!

Happy Saturday and KHONGRATS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammie,
Congrats on the award. We agree that your blog brings a little "magic' to our day. You do a very good job presenting interesting information. Tell you mom just to you use the common blog features and to stay awy from the exoctic features. that's we we had to have Shiloh tell our dad.
- The Bumpass Hounds

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOWOOWOOO Dear Sammie!!!
congrats on your wonderful award!!!
you deserve it!!!
you and your blog are great and we love you sooooooooooo much!!!
you bring light to our days!!
have a great weekend!!!
kisses and licks!!!!

Suzuki said...

Hi Samantha
Congratulations on your award :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

DogzRock! said...

hey SAM glad you liked the award
I won it from dozer and coop and I did not know what to do at first and I had to ask them!!!
Hope you liked
Love Travis
xx

Llobu Astur Boyero de Berna said...

Hi Samantha!,
Your blog is so nice !
Beautiful pictures.
Congratulations on your award .
kisses and hugs
McCain

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award, Sammie!
Your blog is looking great!
Love all your pictures!

Thor xoxo