Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mom's Back!

I don't know who missed who more - I'm sure I missed my mom more, but she was all over me before I even got a chance to see who she was at the airport! She was wearing a big furry black hat and believe it or not, I honestly didn't recognize her and barked at her! How embarrassing was that? I don't have any pix for this, but mom got a whole bunch (of pix) for her reading. I guess she had fun back in the Big Apple, as she's calling it, but even though I had a great time hanging out with dad, I got him to tell mama how much I kept looking everywhere for her. I'm so glad she's home so we can get blogging again and catching up with all the doggie news out there! Me and my mom missed you all too! Will post again soon!
xo Hugs and Licks,
Sammie

7 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

Welcome back! Did you escape the storm?

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Woof Samantha! My name is also Samantha and I am also a golden! I live with my mom and dad and my sister June. She is a golden wannabe.
We found your blog from our new pal's Joey & Zeke.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yay!!! - did Mom get to see all the snow in the Big Apple? We missed woo, can't wait to hear more.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is always fun to welkhome a mom bakhk from wherever she was...upstairs, outside, at work, etc!

Make sure she gives woo extra snuggles and treats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha! I'm glad your mom is back! If my mom ever wears a big black furry black hat, I might bark at her, too!

See ya!
Joey

Suzuki said...

Hi Samantha. I'm glad your Mum is back :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Nibbles Treats said...

We're so glad all is right in your world again.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker