Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Award!

Sugar! I am honored and amazed to receive this kind award from you - Woof! You make me blush! I thank you from the bottom of my stitches and hope to learn enough computerese to make this "parallel universe" of my home life even better (not better than my home life tee hee)! I needs to work on the electronic skills! Thanks for being my pal here, on FB and Twitter! It's always great to connect!

Here I am , sort of sniffing out this award! I was on a trip to Tahoe a couple of summers ago when I was only a pup. I'd been living with my new peeps for just a couple of months. We hiked up a steep trail for a couple of miles into a part of the Sierras called Desolation Wilderness. There was a beaootiful lake at the top and of course, I jumped on in!
I'd like to pass on the Your Blog Is Fabulous award to a few pals I've met recently who are doing some very interesting things.
To Travis at http://snowballiii.blogspot.com/ for getting so many projects and contests going at record speed - it makes my head spin, Travis! I like the new look of your blog too! And the blog review club (which I need to join!).
To Honey at http://bighoneydog.com/honeys-blog/ for all the intriguing videos of Honey doing cool things as well as the presentation of other doggies doing the impossible. Much more info over there - check out Honey's (another Honey!) blog!
To Carolyn of Mountain Musings @ http://ncmountainwoman.blogspot.com/ who I just met a couple of days ago. With two dogs, this retired couple share their home and sights along the mountain trails of NC - lovely blog, gorgeous pictures!
To Alison @ http://reflectionsofadogmom.blogspot.com/ who tells a great story always and provides good info for bloggers too. Featuring Gus and Waldo, we follow their adventures as well as Mom's!
To Huffle @ http://hufflemawson.blogspot.com/ because Huffle has a great blog and I must start getting it together vis a vis furry things that aren't doggies. It's high time I began to get a couple of posts in about our Ozzie, who will need the support of creatures such as Huffle!
Congrats to all and huge thanks again to Sugar!
Hugs and xo,
Sammie

14 comments:

NCmountainwoman said...

How kind of you. Thank you very much!

The Army of Four said...

Congratulations, Sammie!
Love,
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Samantha; way to go girl. keep taking it easy so your recovery goes smoothly. It's now time to start theraputic treats.
- The Bumpass Hounds.

Teddy Westlife said...

Hi Sammie! Thanks for visiting my blog - it's always nice to make new friends. And thanks so much for the award! I can't wait to make friends with Ozzie too.

Huffle Mawson

Mason Dixie said...

Congratulations on your award you are a very deserving blog in deed. can not wait to see tomorrows caption picture. Hope the treats are helping get better. =)

DogzRock! said...

Congratulations Sammie,I agree your blog is fabulous!!! Thank you so much for passing this award on to me,it is a true honor.
What do you think of the grand finale???
Love Travis!!!
xx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

I'm sure this will help woo heal and heel faster!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Honey said...

Wonderful! And, YAY! And, THANKS!!!
HUGGGGGGGS,
Honey and her hoooooomans.

Unknown said...

Hello lovely Samantha!

I'm sorry but I got your party request too late - I'll be sure to move you to the top of the list next time we have a big event. Besides, since you've recently been sick, probably better to rest and sit this one out so you'll be at your Golden best for the next. Mommy's first dog was a Golden/Cocker Spaniel mix named...Sam!

Your pal,

Petey

Amber-Mae said...

Great award! Congrats girl!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congratulations and enjoy the award - you AND your blog are beautiful.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Fenway said...

Oooh...that TICKLES!

Your pal,
Fenway

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

woowooowooo dear Sammie...
sorry if we hadn't stopped a lot in these days but mom had worked a lot!!!!
but now she'll help us to write to you a lot!!!
how are you??
we miss you a lot!!!!
Congrats for your award!!!
you deserve it because you're a great friends for all of us and a very special girl!!
we love you and your blog is wonderful!!!!
lots of love and kisses!!
MUAHHHHHH!!!

Honey the Great Dane said...

Ooh, Thank you so much, Sammie, for my award! Sorry I have been late picking it up - blame my human!!

I am so flattered - thank you so much!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane