Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dogness! Pressies from Mason Dixie!

You can't imagine my surprise and major tail wagging joy when I got this amazing box from Mason Dixie yesterday. It smelled soooooo yummy. Mom and her grandpeep brought it outside, where I investigated the box and then got some help opening it up. What DELICIOUS SMELLS snaked out to my nose - much better than G-L-O-V-E, that's for sure!

Here I am investigating what the contents could possibly be!

Urging little grandpeep to "GET IT OPEN!!!"


OHHHH! Sniffs - Mmmmmm - smells sooooo yummers!


What a GREAT card! It says, "MASON DIXIE WISHES YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY SO YOU'LL SOON BE BACK TO CHASING BALLS."


And look at THESE! Made with WILD salmon - can you imagine? And there's glitter all over the package, like shiny fish!


And here are some MUDDY MUTTS - Peanut 'n Carob cookies that have little balls and bones with a ribbon on the tag - these are soooooooooo cute and never mind that... smell DELICIOUS!


Here are some cute little packages - one has a pumpkin cookie (ohhhhh I love pumpkin!), and another has a beautiful chicken (my faaaaave!) goodie in it. The last has a couple of fortune cookies (man, I'm ready for a great fortune about my future!) and I begged Ma to give me one - NOW!


So Mom agreed to feed me my first "hard" food since the operation! But first...


My grandpeep read me my fortune and it is such a great one: " You care not where your human lives as long as he lives with you." Isn't that the truth? Now give me my cookie!!!!!!!!


Snarf! Got that down very quickly and OOOOOhhhhhh - so, so good after a week of baby (yuck) food! My teeth loved knashing and crunching (crunch, crunch) on something so delectibly yum-alicious - more....more!

Then, I got a couple of carob peanut cookies too! They are also so amazingly good - grandpeep wanted one, but the directions tell humans that my cookies are not to be consumed by them! Good! All the more for me! I am so grateful that Top Dog Bakery exists to make such great treats with such delicious and heathy ingredients - Wowzer are these cookies fabulocious!

Thank You SOOOOOOOO much, Mason Dixie! I prize your gift, as you can imagine and it DOES make me feel very, very happy! As you know, I love to eat - anything, apparently, but your contribution to my diet makes my mom and dad very thankful that it is so healthy and good for me! Plus, I love, love, love what I've sampled so far!
And I AMMMM feeling so much better - each day a little spunkier and moving a little better! I get to have my stitches out next Friday and cannot wait for that day to come!
With Hugs and xxxxxx,
Sammie

15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH MY!

That last pikh of woo just made us MELT!

Mason Dixie was furry furry thoughtful to send woo such a khool box of stuff!

The little grandpeep is a khutie like WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Aw Samantha, it makes me happy to see your big brown eyes. That was so nice of Mason Dixie to send you that yummy stuff. Very wise fortune, too.

See ya!
Joey

Mason Dixie said...

I am so glad you are getting better, and even more happy that your first piece of solid food was from me!!! I am so glad you like your surprise. The post was great. Can not wait to see that wicked scar you are going to have and be able to tell stories about years from now when someone says "Sammie where did you get that scar?" oh to the future. =)

Grandpeep said...

Grandpeep here! Wow I am so happy from those coments. Khyra's coment was so nice and sweet. I LOVE Sammie so much and I am SHUR that all of you do to.
Grandpeep checking out.

Allison Walton said...

Oh, Samantha!! We iz just now getting to reed yur bloggie aftur arr long absenss, and look at woo!! All glove-eating and flower-and-present-getting woo! Woo have been soo bizzee. Maybe next time eet only fings wif no threads--woo problee gave yur mommee a big scare!! Take care of yurself and get bettur soon!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Oh Sammie...how wonderful of Mason to send you a get well package, she's a real sweetie that girl, so kind :D Glad you're on the mend, you look great anyway....and nice t-shirt, BOL!
Slobbers xx

The Army of Four said...

Woo, Sammie girl! I'm so glad you're feeling so much better - you're really looking great!
Mason Dixie is so sweet to send you a get well package!
Luv,
Dave

Pedro said...

Sammie,

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I see where the V-E-T shaved your neck. Do you have other shaved spots too? Do you have alot of stitches? Do they itch? You look great in the pictures and that was so nice of Mason Dixie to send you all those delicious treats!

Pedro

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You ARE looking quite a bit perkier, Samantha. What a cute grandpeep you have there and how nice of her to help you with your package. Mason Dixie is quite the special furiend, isn't she?

You are looking quite stylish in your shirt:-)

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NCmountainwoman said...

Oh Samantha! I am so glad I found your blog. My goldens send best wishes for you. You are quite a girl!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

You are looking very cute in your shirt. We've got our paws crossed that you continue to feel better.

Princess Eva

Thor and Jack said...

Sammie!
So cool Mason to send you those delicious pressies.
You look beautiful in your shirt.
Keep getting better each day!

Love,
Thor

The Musketeers said...

How sweet of Mason !!!
Looking great in that shirt ! (:

Anonymous said...

The grandpeep is very pretty, we'ree sure her mom and dad are looking forward to her teenage years already. that's a great package that honey bunny sent to you. We're gald that you are feeling better and your shirt looks really cool on you. Tell us what this shirt says on it cuz we couldn't make it all out. We heard a song from the 60s about you. it goes: "yummy, yummy yumy I've got glove in my tummy."
- TBH

Farley's Mom said...

Little red head girl - you are so cute :) Sammie, glad you receive a nice gift!